Brule River Sportsmen's Club

For students attending a higher education institution in Wisconsin or Minnesota. Must be majoring in public policy, law, political science, engineering, or any other field in which the student could prepare for a career in a profession that would further public understanding, appreciation and conservation of natural resources.