Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Fellowship

December 1st
Online Essay

Applicants for the long-term and short-term fellowships must possess US citizenship or permanent residency status and must provide a copy of a permanent resident card; citizens of other countries may be eligible if they have completed a master's or PhD course at a US university, and upon completing the course, have at least three continuous years conducted high-level research in the US. For more information or to apply, please click the link below.