Does Progressive Offer a Discount to Students?
How to get 10% Off Progressive
Progressive offers a discount for adding a student onto an existing policy. If you add a student on your policy who maintains a “B” average or better, and we'll add a car insurance discount. You'll also earn a discount if you have a student on your policy who is in college, more than 100 miles from your residence, and is 22 years or younger. For more information or to apply, please click the link below.
If you have additional questions about Progressive student discount and eligibility requirements you can contact them here.
Recommended Deal from Progressive
- 14% OffDealSave 14% Off at ProgressiveSave 14% Off On Progressive Prokeeper Food Storage Container, Various, ClearEnds Oct 6th
Other Ways to Save at Progressive:
- Check our Progressive coupon page - Visit the BrokeScholar Progressive coupon codes page for up to date discounts and sales. Currently we have 12 active offers available to use.
- Follow Progressive on social media. – Often Progressive releases special deals to their followers on their socail pages.
- Check Amazon for Progressive items – Amazon sells Progressive products at discounted prices and Prime members can receive free shipping. See Progressive deals at Amazon
- Shop used Progressive items on eBay – It may be worth checking eBay for used Progressive products if you can’t find a deal elsewhere. See Progressive deals at eBay
Save on Kitchen, Cookware & Bakeware with Amazon Prime Student
Prime Student is a program exclusively for college students. For just $6.49/month, Prime Student includes free shipping on your favorite items, access to thousands of TV shows and movies, and exclusive student discounts. New members get a 6-month free trial, and you can cancel anytime.
Find discounted products + free shipping when you shop Kitchen, Cookware & Bakeware on Amazon.