How to get 10% Off Apple
Apple is offering a 10% off student discount. To claim this offer you'll first need to sign up with Student Beans. Here you can verify your student status by providing an official university email. Once verified, you will gain access to an exclusive 10% off student discount from Apple.
If you have additional questions about Apple student discount and eligibility requirements you can contact them here.
Recommended Deal from Apple
- SaleDealSave at Apple45mm Pride Edition Sport Loop For $49Ends Jul 24th
How to get the most out of Apple Student Discounts
Apple's student discount applies to Macs and iPads. No promo code is required. Sign up or login and navigate to the Apple Student Beans store for up to 10% off select items.
Other Ways to Save at Apple:
- Check our Apple coupon page - Visit the BrokeScholar Apple coupon codes page for up to date sales and deals. Currently we have 87 active offers available to use.
- Follow Apple on social media. – Often Apple releases special deals to their followers on their socail pages.
- Check Amazon for Apple items – Amazon sells Apple products at discounted prices and Prime members can receive free shipping. See Apple deals at Amazon
- Shop used Apple items on eBay – It may be worth checking eBay for used Apple products if you can’t find a deal elsewhere. See Apple deals at eBay
Save on Electronics Stores with Amazon Prime Student
Prime Student is a program exclusively for college students. For just $6.49/month, Prime Student includes free shipping on your favorite items, access to thousands of TV shows and movies, and exclusive student discounts. New members get a 6-month free trial, and you can cancel anytime.
Find discounted products + free shipping when you shop Electronics Stores on Amazon.