How to get 10% Off Bonds
To receive Bonds’s 10% off student discount, you'll need to verify your student status with MyUnidays by following the link below. Once you have successfully verified your status, Bonds will send you a single-use promo code for 10% off to be used at Bonds.com. Students can re-verify their status once per month to receive a new 10% off promo code.
If you have additional questions about Bonds student discount and eligibility requirements you can contact them here.
Recommended Deal from Bonds
- 46% OffDealSave 46% Off at BondsReceive 46% Off On Originals Hi Waisted TrackieEnds Nov 17th
Other Ways to Save at Bonds:
- Check our Bonds coupon page - Visit the BrokeScholar Bonds coupon codes page for up to date sales and coupons. Currently we have 181 active offers available to use.
- Follow Bonds on social media. – Often Bonds releases special deals to their followers on their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- Check Amazon for Bonds items – Amazon sells Bonds products at discounted prices and Prime members can receive free shipping. See Bonds deals at Amazon
- Shop used Bonds items on eBay – It may be worth checking eBay for used Bonds products if you can’t find a deal elsewhere. See Bonds deals at eBay
Save on Clothing & Apparel with Amazon Prime Student
Prime Student is a program exclusively for college students. For just $6.49/month, Prime Student includes free shipping on your favorite items, access to thousands of TV shows and movies, and exclusive student discounts. New members get a 6-month free trial, and you can cancel anytime.
Find discounted products + free shipping when you shop Clothing & Apparel on Amazon.